Canadian County, OK


When do I need a floodplain permit?

Any development in the mapped floodplains of Unincorporated Canadian County requires a floodplain permit.

How do I get a floodplain permit application?

Call Canadian County Certified Floodplain Manager, Jennifer Mitchell, at 405-295-6200 or download the application here.

Floodplain Application