Welcome to the Assessor's Website!
200 N. Choctaw Ave.
Ph: (405) 295-6331
Fx: (405) 422-2406
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This site will provide you with important information, forms, and deadlines pertaining to the assessment process.
Here's what happening in 2017:
- ASSESSOR'S OFFICE EARNS PERFECT SCORE IN 2016 PERFORMANCE AUDIT!
- Form OTC 926 NOTICE OF INCREASE IN VALUATION OF REAL PROPERTY was mailed March 31st, 2017. If you received this notice, remember you have an additional 30-days to apply for all exemptions available through the Assessor's Office.
- Personal Property Renditions for Business, Agriculture and Manufactured Homes were mailed in February.
- Applications for Homestead Exemption and Receipts were mailed in February.
- All applications and exemptions must be submitted by March 15th, 2017. If you receive Form OTC 926 NOTICE OF INCREASE IN VALUATION OF REAL PROPERTY, there is an additional 30-days to apply for exemptions.
Canadian County is the fastest growing county in the state and one of the fastest growing nationally. With this incredible growth come challenges. The Oklahoma Constitution and Statutes require property to be valued at a fair cash or market value (the amount for which it would likely sell in the open market). The main function of the Assessor's Office is the assessment of property, and I believe this process should be fair, consistent and efficient. I look forward to addressing your questions and concerns, and am excited to serve you as Canadian County Assessor!