Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Permit Office

Welcome to the Permit Office

     Dean Walker welcomes you. This website is meant to help you in all your legal actions with information and forms. The forms may be printed, completed in BLUE OR BLACK INK ONLY and returned to the Permit Office.

     You may download an Application for Canadian Co. Waterline Permit here or view our list of other applications depending on your need.

     For more information, contact Dean from either his phone number or email listed on the right.

 Dean Walker contact.png
 Sunset w. Derrik.jpg  

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices