Welcome to the Assessor’s Website!
This site will provide you with important information, forms, and deadlines pertaining to the assessment process.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Form OTC 926 NOTICE OF INCREASE IN VALUATION OF REAL PROPERTY were mailed April 15th, 2022. If you received this notice, remember you have an additional 30-days to apply for all exemptions available through the Assessor’s Office.
- Personal Property Renditions for Business were mailed December 2021.
- Applications for Homestead Exemption were mailed February 2022.
- All applications and exemptions must be submitted and postmarked by March 15th, 2022. If you receive Form OTC 926 NOTICE OF INCREASE IN VALUATION OF REAL PROPERTY, there is an additional 30-days to apply for exemptions.
- The Assessor’s Office earned another high score on our 2020 Performance Audit for a sixth year in a row.
Canadian County is the fastest-growing county in the state and one of the fastest-growing nationally. You can find more information about Canadian County by viewing our newest web tool, “Community”. With this incredible growth come challenges. The Oklahoma Constitution and Statutes require a property to be valued at a fair cash or market value (the amount for which it would likely sell in the open market). The primary function of the Assessor’s Office is to establish this value for all real and personal property throughout the county. Furthermore, I believe this process should be equitable, efficient, and consistent. I look forward to addressing your questions and concerns, and I am excited to serve you as Canadian County Assessor!