Minister's Credentials and Information Sheet

To register your Minister's Credentials in the State of Oklahoma to perform weddings you must present your Certificate of Ordination to the Court Clerk's Office in person or by mail along with a copy of your driver's licenses and the Information Sheet.

Once you are registered in any county in the state, it is not necessary to register in other counties. There is no fee for registering your Certificate of Ordination.

If you appear in person with your credentials, the Court Clerk's Office will at that time give you a Book and Page number which you will use when completing the bottom portion of the Marriage License.

If you choose to send your credentials by mail, you must send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address in order to receive your filed copy with your book and page number. Otherwise you will need to call (405) 295-6160 for that information.

If you need a filed copy of your credentials you must send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address. The address is:
Canadian County Court Clerk
Box 730
El Reno, OK 73036
Attn: Minister's Credentials

Minister's Information Sheet (PDF)