- Elected Officials
- Commissioner District 3 Tracey Rider
Commissioner District 3 Tracey Rider
Tracey Rider is a Republican Commissioner who oversees Canadian County District 3. District 3 includes parts or all of El Reno, Yukon, and Calumet. Tracey Rider began her public service as a member of the El Reno City Council in 2017.
- Active in the community, Rider served on the Canadian County Long-Term Disaster Recovery Team and the Family Selection Committee for Habitat for Humanity.
- President, El Reno Main Street Board of Directors
- Vice-Chair, El Reno Air Park Authority
- Past Vice-Chair, El Reno Recreational Authority, which oversees municipal parks and recreation
- Served on the committee that developed “Route to the Future,” an economic development plan for El Reno, which received the 2021 Outstanding Plan Award from the Oklahoma Chapter of the American Planning Association.
- Serves on the El Reno TV & Film Commission
- 17 years with the Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Central Oklahoma, where, as Vice President, she managed all operations of the company, including all personnel
- Led CCCS through an acquisition with GreenPath Financial Wellness in 2017-2018 and remained with GreenPath in the transition as an Education Specialist
- Previously managed HR and accounting for The SydCo System, Inc. of Yukon
- A member of Leadership El Reno, she has also served as President of the El Reno Community Theater and has been active with the El Reno Art and Culture Coalition.
A 1980 graduate of El Reno High School, Rider attended Southwest Texas State University and Redlands Community College. She completed training for Senior Professional Human Resources Certification in 2004. A lifelong Republican, Rider resides in El Reno as do her three grown children and nine grandchildren. She is a member of First Baptist Church, El Reno.