Instructions for Forms

Print out the form and fill it out. You cannot save data typed into these forms. Make a copy of your completed form if you would like a copy for your records. You can mail or fax a completed form to our office. You can also scan your completed form and email it to our office.

You must come in person to the Assessor's Office to apply for the Senior Freeze, Double Homestead Exemption, and Veteran's Exemption.

Send forms to:

Assessor's Office
200 N Choctaw Avenue
El Reno, OK 73036
Fax: (405) 422-2406

Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) Forms

Business Personal Property
Business Personal Property RenditionOTC 901 (PDF)
Business Personal Property Asset Listing (Grouped)OTC 904-A Schedule 3-A (PDF)
Business Personal Property Rendition - Petroleum RelatedOTC 901-P (PDF)
Business Personal Property Asset Listing - Petroleum RelatedOTC 904-3-P (PDF)
Agriculture Personal Property and Motor Fuel
Individual Agriculture Personal Property RenditionOTC 924 (PDF)
Application for Refund of Motor Fuel TaxForm 130 (PDF)
Agriculture Three Year Business PlanForm 13-8 (PDF)
Property Tax Exemptions
Homestead Exemption ApplicationOTC 921 (PDF)
Storm Shelter Exemption ApplicationOTC 905 (PDF)
Manufactured Home Personal Property Exemption ApplicationOTC 952 (PDF)
Claim for Credit or Refund of Property TaxForm 538-H (PDF)
Application for Ad Valorem Tax Exemption - Religious EntitiesOTC 987 (PDF)
Application for Ad Valorem Tax Exemption - Charitable and Non-Profit EntitiesOTC 988 (PDF)
Protests & Appeals

County Assessor Informal ProtestOTC 974 (PDF)
County Board of Equalization Formal AppealOTC 976 (PDF)